Monday, October 3, 2016

Music for final Video

Me and Jonathan Paris have decided to work together for our final music video. At this stage we are working together with a band to create a music video with. The song we have chosen to make a music video on is Maybe by Seekers.

These are the lyrics:
Oh no what am I about to do 
This temptation brings me closer to you 
 But, there's nothing I can do cause you look so beautiful 
But in my head I knew what it meant every word you said 
Just stuck in my f***ing head 
But still I can oh seem to find you 
Inside my bed  

Take it off (3x) 
God am I falling for this girl 
Take it off(3x)
 I never felt like this before
 And I know
 What you have been up to girl 
Cause I oh I just want to 
 Keep watching fall asleep listening to my heart 

Oh girl I hope it's true  
How you love me the way you told me you do 
Cause there's nothing I can do 
 Cause you look so beautiful 
But in my head I knew what it meant oh every word you said 
Just stuck in my f***ing head 
But still I can oh seem to find you Inside my bed

Take it off (3x)
 God am I falling for this girl 
Take it off(3x)
 I never felt like this before 
 And I know 
What you have been up to girl
 Cause I oh I just want to 
 Keep watching fall asleep listening to my hear

No comments:

Post a Comment